Thursday, June 3, 2010

Joy of Healthy Eating

Life is easier when we make good choices without having to think about it too hard.

Trying to lose weight by thinking about all the things to do or not do to reach your goal is a full time job.

Over the past few weeks, I have unplugged a bit -- and I am finding that my cravings have been evolving toward healthier choices. Yes, I still crave ice cream and cookies, but more often I am craving fresh fruit and veggies.

This shift toward thinking about building these good choices into my day is making my life easier.

On the exercise front, I have started working on a variation of the Wall Sit, but I rest one foot on my knee, so I am doing a one leg version. It is good to search for new ways to challenge yourself as you grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment