Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Better Choices, Better Results

I think to be successful at weight loss you need to have a clear goal, and the ability to make better choices than you have recently been making.

I think that you can make choices to help you reach your goal -- and I would like to offer my love and support to you as you continue on your journey.

It is easier to slide down a hill than it is to climb up it.

If you have been struggling with losing weight, then I would like to hand you a magic pill that will help you lose weight easily and effortlessly. Then we can all go eat cake and ice cream and go play at the playground.

Maybe someday we will be able to alter our bodies to be able to eat whatever we want in any quantity and lose weight -- but would that make us healthy, powerful, and in control? I won't argue that it would come in handy to have some magic -- but the effort involved in losing weight is really 99% in the mind -- and that is a battle I know everyone can win.

I don't know who you are, how much you weigh, what you eat, how food makes you feel, or what you would like to weigh.

If you are drawn to a blog on weight loss, then I can imagine you want to lose weight and that you would like to have someone help you. I think you probably are aware of what you eat -- I think you could easily list your favorite foods, and I think you may know what challenges you face when you try to lose weight.

So what is stopping you?
Post a comment, or send me an email at thinnerdesire@blogspot.com and I will write a post to try to answer your specific challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment