Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why I want to be thin -- now

Being healthy, strong, fit, increasing my longevity and endurance are among a few of the reasons I wanted to be thin. I wanted to be able to set a good example for my daughter in particular. I wanted to be able to shop at regular clothing stores. I wanted to be a small / medium and not a large / XL.
I went from wearing a size 22 to a size 6, and this past week, when they didn't have the dress I wanted in my size, I actually did get into an extra small without ripping the seams.

What are some reasons you want to weigh less than you weigh now?

What price would you put on being able to go to the store and just buy it now? If you could go to the "I'm instantly thin" store, buy a pill go to the loo and then walk out of the stall at your goal weight -- what would that be worth?

If instead of being able to pop the magic pill, you just had to do less of things that aren't good for you and more of things that are good for you -- why wouldn't you do that? Well, there are a million reasons, and most of mine contained sugar, salt and fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment