Sunday, October 3, 2010

Week 4 - Day 1 of 6 Mixing things up

Saturday morning I headed to the gym. I wasn't hurting from Friday's 6 mile walk so I climbed the stairs to the treadmills and surveyed the main room. I headed to the cross trainer, it is a cross between a stair climber and an elliptical trainer. I looked for a picture of one, and quickly learned there are hundreds of similarly named machines -- so I will pay more attention next time I go to the Antioch gym.
I spent 30 minutes "climbing" at 50% resistance and between 50% and 100% incline.
Then, because I was doing something new and didn't want to push it too hard, I switched over to treadmill for another 30 minutes, then I did my strength training routine in the weight room.

700 calories burned and 10,000 + steps in 60 minutes of cardio

Sunday was a day of rest, looking forward to picking up where I left off tomorrow.
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment