Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 11 of 31

Today's Recap Tuesday January 11, 2011

1) Start every morning with a glass of water.
Check!

2) Eat real food.
Yes. I ate my lunch for breakfast - a chicken apple sausage with grilled onions and mushrooms. Yum! Then I split a BLAT for lunch and had a side of collard greens. Then dinner was a small (3 oz) piece of pork on a bed of lettuce with sweet potatoes. Delicious!

3) Do 25 sit ups every day.
Just did them, I held the 5lb weights and did a cross between a row and a sit up -- it felt great.

4) Walk, move, step, march, dance etc for 20 minutes every day.
Yes - and I have the video to prove it!

5) Eat 1 fruit every day.
I ate a fuji apple. It was crunchy and sweet and totally satisfying.

6) Eat 4 vegetables every day.
And then some (see above)

7) Get at least seven of hours sleep every night.
Bedtime in an hour or so -- and I did get 9 hours of sleep last night and it was as good as I thought it could be.

1-11 Tuesday - Daily Plan, Day 11 - on track to achieve all goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment