Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 12 of 31

Today's Recap Wednesday January 12, 2011

1) Start every morning with a glass of water.
Yes. Becoming more and more automatic.

2) Eat real food.
I even remembered to bring the freshly juiced carrots and celery!

3) Do 25 sit ups every day.
I did this before brushing my teeth for bed.

4) Walk, move, step, march, dance etc for 20 minutes every day.
I got out of bed at 5:14 and walked to the Sansone "Power Walk" 1.5 times. 20 minutes achieved.

5) Eat 1 fruit every day.
I shared an apple with Caitlin.

6) Eat 4 vegetables every day.
Carrots, celery, collard greens, lettuce, bean sprouts, ginger.

7) Get at least seven of hours sleep every night.
I set bedtime at 8:30 - actually fell asleep around 9 and then woke up at 5:30 and am typing as I walk in place.

1-12 Wednesday - Daily Plan, Day 12 - achieved all goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment