Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 9 of 31

Today's Recap Sunday January 9, 2011

1) Start every morning with a glass of water.
I woke up and grabbed a glass of water.

2) Eat real food.
I ate lots of real food, only a little bit of white flour, everything else was real.

3) Do 25 sit ups every day.
I did this first thing. Then did an extra 15 it felt great.

4) Walk, move, step, march, dance etc for 20 minutes every day.
I did the 2 mile walk DVD

5) Eat 1 fruit every day.
I had a little pineapple, and a banana

6) Eat 4 vegetables every day.
I had beet, cucumber and carrot juice for breakfast. Tomato sauce with roasted red peppers over collard greens with an italian sausage.

7) Get at least seven of hours sleep every night.
Bedtime is by 10:30 - and I am cutting it close tonight.


1-09 Sunday - Daily Plan, Day 9 - achieved all goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment