Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 5 of 31

Today's Recap Wednesday January 5, 2011

Here is how today went:
1) Start every morning with a glass of water
Grabbed a cup before heading out the door. It is an easy habit -- but it is also easy for me to skip it, so I am happy to be tracking it this month.

2) Eat real food.
I suppose I should clarify what I mean. By real food I mean foods that can be made out of simple ingredients - non-processed foods. I ate chicken for dinner, and bean sprouts, cabbage, zucchini, carrots, onions. I had collard greens for lunch in addition to some curry and rice.

3) Do 25 sit ups every day.
I did this first thing in the morning before my bath. I do feel like I could do another 25 now, so I probably will.

4) Walk, move, step, march, dance etc for 20 minutes every day.
I popped in Leslie Sansone "Walk Away the Pounds" DVD "Get Up and Get Started" I walked 1 mile in 20 minutes. Caitlin and Christopher jumped around with me for 14 minutes before getting too rough with each other. Caitlin cried from 15 - 17 minutes, at which point I picked her up and carried her in my arms the last three minutes. Leslie advertises her "Walk Away" weights - which look like they are about 3 lbs each. Caitlin weighs 25 lbs, I wouldn't call her a weight -- but she does help me burn extra calories.

5) Eat 1 fruit every day.
Started out with an Odwalla Superfood.

6) Eat 4 vegetables every day.
Yes, see above.

7) Get at least seven of hours sleep every night.
Bedtime by 9 pm. I slept till 6:30 - it was worth it. I felt well rested this morning.

1-05 Wednesday Daily Plan, Day 5 - achieved all goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment