Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 3 of 31

Today's Recap Monday January 3, 2011

Here is how today went:
1) Start every morning with a glass of water
I had my first cup before I headed out the door; then got another cup with my coffee.

2) Eat real food.
I had an Odwalla Superfood for breakfast (better for me than a pastry) and I had cabbage, bean sprouts, green beans, mushrooms and carrots for lunch

3) Do 25 sit ups every day.
As I was going down the list, I hadn't done this yet. Easier to drop and do 25 then to have to come back to it later.

4) Walk, move, step, march, dance etc for 20 minutes every day.
I started the bath for Caitlin and Christopher and popped in my Leslie Sansone "Walk Away the Pounds" DVD and did the "Power Mile" I walked 1 mile in 14 minutes; and then started it again to get to my 20 minute goal. I could have kept going but Eric needs a break and the children need me to cuddle on the couch. That is the best excuse I have for not exercising, but I need to get my 20 minutes in to be healthy -- so I think I can skip the guilt trip -- it just wastes time. I did end up finding a bunch of new fitness episodes that are free on Hulu. When I get tired of Leslie, I'll check those out.

5) Eat 1 fruit every day.
I drank my fruit today in the form of the Odwalla Superfood. I also had a small handful of banana chips, but those are not raw fruit so I am not counting them.

6) Eat 4 vegetables every day.
I had already hit my goal at lunch, but then Eric made a wonderful dinner that had beets, potato, grilled onion, mushrooms in this broth with a little pork. It was wonderful.

7) Get at least seven of hours sleep every night.
Bedtime is before 10:00 pm.

Additional Notes - For some reason Eric thought it funny that after trying five minutes of the Hulu Cardio "For A New You" I declared it too intense and said I would try it again another night. (He'd probably assert that it was the bottle of beer that I was drinking while making this declaration that caused him to try to suppress a chuckle.)

1-03 Monday Daily Plan, Day 3 - achieved all goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment