Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 13 of 31

Today's Recap Thursday January 13, 2011

1) Start every morning with a glass of water.
Grabbed a glass before heading out the door. I have been trading my refill coffee at work for hot water, it is nice to get up and stretch my legs without loading up on coffee all day.

2) Eat real food.
Yes, mainly. This is the worst goal on the list, because it is so vague. But I am keeping it for the full 31 days as a reminder to think about making good choices. This morning I picked a Reduced Fat Carrot Ginger muffin and the calorie content was 350 calories, so I threw away the bottom half and got the total down under 200 which was more where I wanted to be. I didn't want to save the other half for later, I have found that getting rid of the temptation is better for me than having more later.

3) Do 25 sit ups every day.
Yes and the kids helped count. We counted to ten two times and five once.

4) Walk, move, step, march, dance etc for 20 minutes every day.
I did this before heading out to work, it is nice to get this accomplished first thing, as it makes the evening more relaxing.

5) Eat 1 fruit every day.
Will have a bite of apple, need to get some more variety.

6) Eat 4 vegetables every day.
Cabbage, lettuce, salsa, beans

7) Get at least seven of hours sleep every night.
Bed time in 1 hour.

1-13 Thursday - Daily Plan, Day 13 - on track to achieve all goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment