Sunday, September 26, 2010

Week 3 - Day 2 of 6 Treadmill - 1000+ calories burned 4.55 miles

Woke up this morning, slipped into gym clothes and stole from the house before the kids were awake.

I set the Treadmill incline 15% 4.0 miles per hour for the whole hour, at the end of the hour I had burned over 900 calories so I sped up and increased the "cool down" time and waited until I saw the 1000 calories burned milestone.

One question that occupies my mind is what is more appealing to me than whatever food I may find tempting? The answer lately is a dream vacation. I don't know if not spending money on edible treats would make that dream easier to achieve, but it is a decision that can make me reflect upon what I really want, and if it isn't always a cookie, that's a good thing.

Listened to New Moon and Eclipse Soundtracks. Craving some new music though, well, not necessarily new -- just different. I don't own any Police, Billy Joel, Neil Diamond, Paul Simon, Joy Division, and my budget for music right now is null. It won't always be like this.
Maybe a CD Mix Lending Library could be arranged?

This afternoon it will be hot out here so I am planning on taking the kids back to the pool. They are water babies, just like me.

Have a wonderful Sunday!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment