Tuesday, September 21, 2010

You Were Born Thin!


I have been looking for images that inspire me. I find that the better I feel, the less stressed I am, and the less likely I am to think eating too much is tempting. It's not -- eating when I am full just sounds unappealing -- but this is something I am working like a muscle. Instead of pumping iron, I am collecting positive thoughts, feelings, and images.
I had this flash a while ago -- we were all born to be in good shape. I have a belief that we are all born to be a healthy weight. I believe we all have the innate ability to maintain a healthy weight. I think if anyone who is currently skinny had to deal with everything you have dealt with in your life, and ate all the foods you do, they would weigh roughly what you weigh now.

Whether or not this hypothesis is true, what would it get you to imagine that it is? Would it mean that you could start seeing yourself as someone who has the ability to change your life? I think you can. I know I did.

I believe you can lose the weight you want to lose. I believe you can make more loving choices and increase the amount of pleasure and joy in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment